Jewelry for Wife’s Birthday
Jewelry for Wife’s Birthday
When it comes to birthday gifts for your wife, it seems there is no better choice than fine jewelry. Jewelry is a classic and timeless gift that can hold a special meaning and memory for years to come. But with so many options available, finding the perfect piece of jewelry can be overwhelming.
Don't worry; we've got you covered. In this blog, we'll guide you through a stress-free shopping experience while finding the best jewelry gift for your wife.
How to buy jewelry for your wife
Jewelry should reflect your wife’s style. Consider her style when looking for a gift - is she a minimalist? Look at the jewelry she already wears. What metal type is it? Does she have plenty of necklaces but could use a bracelet? What style is her jewelry?
The meaning of jewelry in the context of love is deeply personal and can vary between individuals and cultures. Here are some popular ways to say I love you with jewelry:
- Heart-shaped jewelry, such as necklaces, earrings, and bracelets, can be a beautiful and classic way to symbolize your love. Regarding the best jewelry gift for your wife, it’s hard to go wrong with a traditional gold heart necklace. Bonus points if you had engraved on the back on the heart note.
- The ring's circular shape represents the unending and eternal nature of love. Circular diamond necklaces are always a hit
- Lockets typically hold a small photo or other sentimental items inside. They are often given to keep a loved one close to the heart. While they are more of a traditional gift, some awesome vintage lockets can be found.
- Infinity symbols, which look like a sideways figure-eight, can represent everlasting love and commitment
- Or, of course, stick to the classics. No woman has ever been upset when she received a pair of diamond earrings or tennis bracelets
Best jewelry gift
We surveyed our customers, and the results are in! Hoop earrings were the best jewelry gift they’ve received. Hoop earrings are a timeless and versatile piece that can be dressed up or down. If you’re in the market for the best jewelry gift for your wife, there are many hoop options, from hollow gold hoops to classic diamond hoops or something more unique like these front-facing diamond hoop earrings.
Meaningful jewelry for her
When it comes to birthday jewelry, it’s always a good idea to add a personal touch! One of the most subtle ways to make a gift unique to your wife is by adding her birthstone! Each birth month has a corresponding gemstone. This emerald by the yard necklace is an excellent choice for women born in May. Other common birthstone jewelry includes solitaire necklaces, bracelets, and drop earrings. Curious about your wife’s birthstone? Let us know, and we’ll tell you all the perks of her birthstone.
Here is a quick summary of the birthstones:
- January = Garnet
- February = Amethyst
- March = Aquamarine
- April = Diamond
- May = Emerald
- June = Pearl
- July = Ruby
- August = Peridot
- September = Sapphire
- October = Opal
- November = Topaz or citrine
- December = Turquoise
Splurge-worthy jewelry gifts for milestone birthdays
In your pursuit of jewelry gift ideas for your wife, one approach may be to find a stunning staple piece that she can wear daily.
The jewelry pieces that every woman should own depend on personal style and preferences, but here are some classic and versatile pieces that can be added to any ensemble for all occasions.
For decade birthdays, white diamonds are the key to her heart.
Jewelry for Wife’s 30th birthday
30 is the year of tennis jewelry. A tennis bracelet and necklaces feature a continuous line of small, identically sized diamonds or other gemstones set in a row within a thin, elegant chain made of gold.
They got their interesting name in 1987 when American tennis player Chris Evert lost a bracelet of this style during a match and requested a pause until she found it. Since then, they’ve been known as tennis necklaces/bracelets.
Some of the things your wife is sure to love about gold tennis necklaces and tennis bracelets are:
● It will never go out of style, thanks to its timeless elegance
● It can be dressed up or down and worn to work, social events, or even for everyday wear
● The diamonds in a tennis necklace sparkle brilliantly in the light, catching the eye and adding a touch of glamour to any outfit
● It can also hold sentimental value for your wife, especially if it is given as a romantic gift for a special occasion like an anniversary, birthday, or holiday
40th birthday jewelry for wife
If 30 is the year of tennis bracelets and necklaces, 40 is the year of diamond studs. Once your wife gets a pair of diamond studs, she likely won’t take them off. A pair of simple stud earrings, such as diamonds or pearls, can introduce elegance and refinement to any outfit. Diamond studs follow a similar sourcing process to buying an engagement ring. The color, clarity, cut, and carat weight must be considered. Everyone’s earlobe is a different size, so diamond studs present themselves very differently on women’s ears. Given your wants and budget, working with an experienced jeweler to source the best diamonds for your wife is great.
Diamond studs most commonly are in a basket or a martini setting. This determines the number of prongs used to secure the earrings. White gold and platinum are most common for diamond studs. However, they also come in yellow gold and rose gold.
Ask the jeweler if they have a diamond trade-back program when purchasing. Some jewelers have a program that allows you to trade in your diamond studs for a larger pair if it’s bought from the same jeweler.
50th birthday jewelry for wife
While all birthdays are important, 50 is a huge milestone, and the jewelry gift should reflect that. A common 50th birthday gift (and anniversary gift) includes upgrading your wife’s engagement ring or wedding band.
60th birthday jewelry for wife
60 is the year of the bangle bracelet. A chunky pure gold bangle is the perfect way to rein in the decade of the 60s. They come in many different styles, from pure gold to scattered diamonds. The possibilities are endless. One thing’s for sure; this super trendy bracelet will quickly become a favorite staple. Bangles are this year's best seller because they’re seriously trending!
Personalized jewelry for wife
No one can resist a personalized piece of jewelry. Besides birthstones, adding names, initials, or numbers are a great way to personalize jewelry. Jewelry can be personalized with your wife’s or kids' names or initials. It is meaningful to engrave dates in pendants or gift a Roman numeral piece of jewelry with her birthday or a particular date, such as an anniversary or a child's birthday.
Another option is a modern charm bracelet. Add a new charm for every special occasion, like the birth of a child, anniversaries, and career milestones. Choose a vintage-inspired chain and add on some modern charms.
Unique jewelry gifts for her: emeralds
Emeralds are a precious gemstone known for their deep, rich green hue. Here are some reasons why emerald jewelry can make a wonderful gift for your wife:
● Emeralds are less common than diamonds or other popular precious stones. This makes a necklace with emeralds a special and unique gift that shows you put thought and effort into selecting something that is both beautiful and meaningful
● They are often associated with love, rebirth, and renewal. Giving your wife a necklace with emeralds can be a symbol of your love and commitment to each other, as well as a representation of the new beginnings and growth that your relationship brings
● Necklaces with emeralds are unlikely to ever go out of style. Your wife can enjoy wearing her necklace for years to come, and they’re versatile enough to be worn for various occasions.
Birthday gift for wife necklace
A delicate pendant necklace, such as a simple gold necklace with a small charm or a birthstone, can be worn alone or layered with other necklaces. Pendants can be personalized with engraving on the back. Pearls are this year's most popular stone, so you can’t go wrong with a pearl necklace!
A statement necklace can enhance a simple outfit or add a pop of color to a neutral one. Like this crescent bar necklace, a bar necklace layers well and has a nice sparkle.
Birthday Rings for Wife
A gold ring could be the best jewelry gift for your wife’s birthday for a few reasons:
● A gold ring symbolizes love, commitment, and eternity. It is a timeless and elegant piece of jewelry that represents the lasting bond and commitment between the two of you
● It is a versatile piece of jewelry that can be paired with other jewelry pieces, such as bracelets or necklaces, to create a complete look
● It can be worn for many years, making it a memorable and lasting gift that your wife can cherish for a lifetime
A simple ring, such as a band or a delicate stackable ring, can add a subtle glamour to any outfit.
Undoubtedly, any of these offerings are beautiful choices regarding the best jewelry gift for your wife.
Bracelet for your wife’s birthday
A classic bracelet, such as a tennis bracelet or a bangle, can add a touch of sophistication to any outfit.
A good quality watch can be a practical and stylish accessory that can be worn every day.
Creative ways to give jewelry
If tracking down the best jewelry gift for your wife wasn’t enough excitement for you, here are some creative ways to surprise her with it:
● Create a scavenger hunt that leads her to the jewelry. You can leave clues around the house or even in different locations around the city
● Create a memory box filled with mementos from your relationship, and add the jewelry to the box as a surprise. This is a significant idea if the jewelry has sentimental value
● Instead of just wrapping the jewelry in a traditional box, create a personalized jewelry box with a special message engraved on it
Why do women love jewelry?
Sometimes where words fail, jewelry speaks. You may be looking for the best jewelry gift for your wife for many reasons, but jewelry universally is a symbol of love and affection in romantic relationships. It can represent the giver's commitment, appreciation, and devotion to the recipient. That’s why when proposing marriage, a ring is given. Because of the symbolic nature of jewelry, it is often given to mark important milestones or celebrations, such as birthdays, graduations, anniversaries, or weddings. Every time a piece of jewelry is worn, the receiver is reminded of the occasion. Jewelry can also hold sentimental value, especially if it has been passed down through generations or given as a gift from a loved one. When you’re pondering the best jewelry gift for your wife, sentimentality is sure to win her over every time.
Furthermore, jewelry has a way of boosting confidence. It is often given as a token of gratitude to express the giver's appreciation and admiration for the recipient. Jewelry can be a way for women to express their style and taste. It allows them to accessorize and enhance their outfits, showing their unique flair. Certain types of jewelry, such as diamonds and precious stones, can be seen as a status symbol. Owning and wearing such pieces can signify wealth and success.
How to buy jewelry for your wife?
At Alexis Jae Jewelry, you can indulge your wife in exquisite fine jewelry without the added costs of middlemen. Without a doubt, this is the best way to buy jewelry. By eliminating unnecessary intermediaries, we can offer you high-quality pieces at unparalleled prices that are hard to come by.
We're committed to responsible sourcing, using only ethically-sourced gems and recycled gold. Plus, we're proud to donate some of our profits towards breast cancer research so that you can feel good about your purchase in more ways than one.
When it comes to birthday jewelry, Mother’s Day gifts, anniversary jewelry, or Valentine's Day gifts for your wife, reach out, so we can help you find the perfect gift.